All conditions pertaining to Our, Us, We, refer to “White Rabbit Hay”
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of this website (the “Site”). By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights:
The Site and its content, including without limitation text, graphics, images, software, and other materials (“Content”) are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark laws. You acknowledge and agree that all rights, title, and interest in and to the Site and the Content are owned by or licensed to White Rabbit Hay. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or otherwise use any Content without our prior written consent.
Use of the Site:
You may use the Site for lawful purposes only. You may not use the Site:
In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, our employees, another user, or any other person or entity.
To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
The Site may allow you to submit, upload, publish or otherwise make available content, such as comments, reviews, ratings, images, videos or other material (“User Content”). By submitting User Content, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, and display the User Content for any purpose, in any media now known or hereafter developed. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant the foregoing license, and that the User Content does not violate any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights or privacy rights.
We may, but are not obligated to, monitor, edit, or remove User Content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
The site and content are provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. We make no warranty that the site or content will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis, make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness, or reliability of the site or content.
Limitation of Liability:
In no event will we be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or relating to your use of the site or content, including without limitation loss of profits, use, data, or other intangibles, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of liability.
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
(a) limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
(b) limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
(c) limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(d) exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
Govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence), and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You agree to indemnify us, and keep us indemnified, against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, expenses, and costs (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us and arising directly or indirectly out of:
(a) your use of our website or any of the services or products we offer through our website.
(b) any breach by you of these terms and conditions; or
(c) any claim that you have breached any applicable law or regulation
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time.
The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website.
- Our prices are subject to change.
- Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion and may be extended or finished early depending on availability.
- Whilst White Rabbit Hay will try to ensure that prices on the web site are accurate, we are not responsible for errors that may occur. If we discover any errors in the price of goods before we accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option to re-submit your order at the correct price or cancel the order. The price of all goods and services advertised are inclusive of any applicable UK taxes including VAT.
- All goods are subject to availability. We will endeavour to keep stock levels accurate on our website however we are not responsible for errors that may occur.
- Any goods, services or information displayed on this web site should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice, or recommendation to buy a product or services on the web site.
- Any e-mail or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by us of your order. All orders are subject to approval by us. Orders are deemed to be accepted only once they have been dispatched.
- When processing your order, the information provided may be subject to credit and fraud prevention checks.
- No warranties or representations are made about any goods other than as expressly contained in this website.
- Our liability for any injury, damage, or loss, including but not limited to consequential loss, arising from the use of any goods purchased via this web site, or from the transaction itself, is hereby excluded. Any injury, damage or loss arising directly from the negligence of White Rabbit Hay or any of its agents will be limited to a refund of the value of the goods purchased, together with any delivery charges paid.
- Because we use Stripe for all online purchasing, your financial details are never actually shared with us. All transactions take place on the Stripe websites which in turn means that your sensitive information is kept private, and you are more protected against fraud. While all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality of your credit card details, we cannot be liable if, through no fault of its own, these details are intercepted and used by third parties.